Thursday, May 20, 2021

A day at the beach essay

A day at the beach essay

a day at the beach essay

A Day at the beach. Spending a day at the beach is often awesome and splendid especially for the family after having hectic tasks throughout the week. Despite having stress resulting from overlapping duties and responsibilities at the workplace, it is important for the family to recover their lost pleasure by spending at least one of the weekends at the beach  · Download. Essay, Pages 3 ( words) Views. It was a hot, oppressive day and my friends and I decided that it was a virtuous day to go to the beach. I could see the Sun optimistic yellow pellet, blistering in the sky as we were on our way to the Newport Beach in Rhode Island. The open-air temperature was progressively starting to plunge down and the traffic lanes were starting to get narrower which was a sign that we were close to the blogger.comted Reading Time: 9 mins A Day At The Beach.. The day was warm and muggy; it was the perfect weather to go to the beach. The water was clear and a rich deep blue in colour. Not a patch of sea weed in sight. The fine white sand is burning your feet as you hear the sound of the waves crashing and the cool sea breeze brushing by. I take a deep breath of fresh air and look at the surrounding of people soaking in the sun waiting to get



FREE A Day at the Beach Essay



It was a hot, oppressive day and my friends and I decided that it was a virtuous day to go to the beach. I could see the Sun optimistic yellow pellet, blistering in the sky as we were on our way to the Newport Beach in Rhode Island. The open-air temperature was progressively starting to plunge down and the traffic lanes were starting to get narrower which was a sign that we were close to the beach.


We parked our car into the parking spot and started walking across the black asphalt, which emanated heat from the sun. Walking forward I overwhelmingly could see the clear water, which was rich arcane blue in color. As soon as I kept my feet on the silt white sand I could sense the sand burning my feet. I could hear the sound of waves colliding and feel the unruffled sea breeze grooming by.


The beach was swarming with people as I looked around my surroundings. Towards my right were who people laid down on different colored beach towels such as yellow, orange, pink, white and so on while others are on an sun lounger in order to get a sunbathe.


Looking down I could see many kids ornamenting their sandcastles with smooth round seashells, which, were covered on the beach. After walking from side to side through numerous groups of people, we finally found an empty spot under a tree. We decided to rest a few minutes under the tree as we had a long two-hour drive from Connecticut so we took our rainbow colored towels out and laid down on the silt sand and soaked ourselves in the sun so that we could run towards the water after finishing our nap.


After a few minutes nap I sprayed the sunscreen on my body and packed up my gear to go into the water. I could see the water was turned azure blue in color now. I could taste the salty water the moment I dropped into the water. A day at the beach essay popping right back up I could feel the salty water going into my eyes making it red in color and boggy, a day at the beach essay. The water felt invigorating on my scorching skin. The tides were high so the water was deep enough for swimming.


There were lots of people in the water. Towards my left were some people playing with volleyball, which was a combination of green, yellow and red in color. Towards my right were people who were having fun on the beach motorcycles with a guide seating behind them.


When I looked back I saw parents trying to sweet-talk their kids into the cold water. While coming out from the water I looked up and I saw three people flying Para gliders, a day at the beach essay were orange, purple and fluorescent in color, a day at the beach essay. We were finally now out from the water fully clothed again after we were done taking a shower. We went back under the tree where we were taking a nap before to pick up or belongings such as beach chairs, umbrellas, flip-flops and so on.


All my anxieties from my day today life were been obliterated for those few moments. I was ready to go home now. Exhausted and watching out the window I could see the traffic lanes getting broader and broader. I finally closed my eyes for few seconds to gulp everything in as we where on our way back home. A Aay at The Beach. Accessed May 19, A Aay at The Beach Categories: Beach Virtue. Download paper. Essay, Pages 3 words.


Get a verified writer to help you with A Aay at The Beach. Top Writers. Verified expert. Cite this page A Aay at The Beach. Related Essays. Descriptive Beach Trip Pages: 6 words Descriptive Essay About Silvershells Beach in Destin Pages: 3 words Descriptive essay day at the beach Pages: 2 words Beach Activities Pages: 3 words My beach house Pages: 2 words My First Trip to the Beach Pages: 1 words What It Takes to Become a Beach Lifeguard Pages: 4 words Swot Analysis of Tree House Lodge Beach Hotel Pages: 2 words Morning Beach Pages: 2 words Dover Beach Theme Imagery and Sound Pages: 5 words.


Stay Safe, a day at the beach essay, Stay Original. Not Finding What You Need? Please enter something FIND ESSAY.


Are You on a Short Deadline? Let a Professional Expert Help You. Copying content is not allowed on this website. ASK writer FOR HELP. Give us a day at the beach essay email and we'll send you the essay you need. Send me the sample. By clicking Send Me The Sample you agree to the terms and conditions of our service, a day at the beach essay. We'll not send you spam or irrelevant messages. Please indicate where to send you the sample.


Please check your inbox. go to my inbox. We use cookies to give you the best experience possible. Get Your Job Done By a Professional Skilled Expert. HIRE Writer. Money Back Guarantee.




Write an essay a day at the beach ���� 10 lines in english

, time: 0:52





A Aay at The Beach Free Essay Example


a day at the beach essay

A Day at the Beach. Words4 Pages. The sun’s rays glisten across the water as my family and I lie on the golden sands of the beach to relax. Seagulls and other families are scattered around us along the length of the beach. My mom, my sister, and I lie next to each other, listening to the waves crashing against the ocean bank A Day At The Beach.. The day was warm and muggy; it was the perfect weather to go to the beach. The water was clear and a rich deep blue in colour. Not a patch of sea weed in sight. The fine white sand is burning your feet as you hear the sound of the waves crashing and the cool sea breeze brushing by. I take a deep breath of fresh air and look at the surrounding of people soaking in the sun waiting to get It was a warm, summer afternoon when I vacationed with my friends at the sensational Pismo beach. The sun smiled at me as I sat on the moderate, warm sand alongside my friends and looked out at the translucent, sea-green ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qualities of a good leader essay

Qualities of a good leader essay In the 21st century a good leader is someone who is courageous, understanding, selfless, fights for other a...